Fort Saskatchwan portable sign bylaws. Each city has its own bylaws regarding the use and placement of portable signs. Here is a quick summary of the portable sign bylaws of the city of Fort Saskatchewan.
General Sign Regulations include (but are not limited to):
- No sign shall be constructed, placed, relocated or altered without first obtaining a development permit otherwise provided in the city bylaws.
- The placement of a sign shall not require the removal or destruction of trees, shrubbery or other landscaping.
- Any permitted sign shall be placed so as not to obstruct or impair vision, or hinder or interfere with pedestrian or vehicular traffic on abutting roads or walkways.
- No sign shall be affixed to any public or private structure.
- The following signs shall be permitted without the requirement for a development permit:
Did not find what you were looking for? Here is a more detailed copy of the sign regulations for Fort Saskatchewan: Fort Saskatchewan Portable Sign Bylaws